Our job assistance is included when you take our TEFL course at any of our locations. With our support, you'll experience the journey of a lifetime with job success!
During and after the completion of the program, we provide the following components:
- Advice for obtaining appropriate visas and contact information for relevant agencies to assist you.
- We advise you individually on preparing a CV/Resume and Cover letter.
- There is an open question and answer segment where trainees can get the information they need from our international staff.
- Each trainee receives individual and personalized guidance about setting up in the country of their choice from a staff member.
- Trainees are informed as to what to expect in a job interview.
- Lists of contacts of English language schools provided for southern European countries.
- References are provided assuming successful completion of the course
- We continue to give on going assistance in your job search for a lifetime